This is an 8-element yagi which tunes on 20M, 17M, 15M, 12M & 10M. It’s atop a three-section crank-up tower mounted on the terrace. The CD-830V-1 WARC dipole and the MA-3000 VHF/UHF colinear are also seen.
The homebrewed N6RK 80M RX Loop has proved invaluable to reduce the high RX noise I experience on 80M from this dense urban location.
The VHF/UHF crossed yagis setup for satellite tracking.
150cm prime-focus dish with a homebrew helical feed for TX, 60cm offset dish with an unmodified PLL LNB for RX
- MA-3000, dual band omni
- Homebrew TPM2’s for VHF & UHF
- Homebrew MOXON for VHF
- VU3GNL Arrow
- Maspro VHF/UHF Satellite Antennas
- 60cm offset fed dish with a PLL LNB for RX of QO-100
- 150cm prime-focus dish with a helical feed for QO-100 TX
- 120cm offset dish with a 4-turn helical feed for QO-100 TX
Antenna Switch: KK1L 2 x 6 Antenna Switch
- Yaesu G-1000DXA
- Yaesu G-5400B